Ever feel like you are talking in the wind??? Well, the wind has changed a bit over the past five years in the game of marketing solutions for your business. It takes several strong methods. It used to be a store front and drive by traffic, soon changed to phone book, radio and TV, and now it is web and mobile access to your information. The sandbox is getting bigger!!!
Think about where you are spending your funds.... Well spent - should give you ROI, "return on investment". No business can afford to miss any business, and this is often where a business can fail. Marketing is the other half of a teeter-totter !!! When one side out weighs the other in a business - things get out of balance.
So lets go over some of the great methods available to help keep the balance:
- Signage: you car, your store front, a billboard, your business cards, brochures, and your webpage.
- Meeting People: networking, memberships, conventions and trade shows.
- Cold Calling: dropping in on a business to generate a relationship and gain a sale.
- Get On Recommendation Lists: Organizations, other businesses and linking your website
- Be The Expert: write a book, go on a speaking tour.
- Lead Action: e-mailing, calling, leaving messages.
- First Page Google and Social Media: Pricey and takes a wealth of knowledge
The last one (Lucky 7) is where people look first...even if they have a recommendation or find you on a list. They do look up your website and more often a Google a search query on a subject. Do they look beyond page two or three on a search engine? - Sorry, on the average they do not. Do they try to find you on their mobile phone. YES, more and more is done on a cell phone daily. Google states over 63% of their visits are from mobile phones.
So if you are not prepared for the 7th on the list, the rest flies out the window.
The viewpoint of the modern shopper is - you are not modern enough to gain their business.
If you would like to comment on your success rates with specific marketing, we would love to have your input on our blog. If you have questions, please call ...
707-539-3585 or e-mail us at JR@localSEOexperts.biz Of course, Our blog is available on your mobile phone!!!
Learn more about our Services on LocalSEOexperts.biz We provide many marketing and SEO services, and offer a free marketing consultation,
Please Read our Growing Number of Reviews.