Choosing A Marketing Seminar
The Who - What - Where - When & Why...
Do We Need A Coach !! or Can We Do It Ourselves?
Why Do A Seminar:
- We have a group of businesses who are struggling with staying up on Google Search.
- We have an association who needs to know more about Social Media importance.
- We have a staff that could take on more in the marketing department.
- We need new customers and fresh ideas.
Who Is Best To Cover The Materials For Us:
- We want someone with many creative ideas.
- We want an expert in Search Engine Optimization.
- We want an expert in Social Media.
- We want an expert in proven and new methods.
- We want modern technology ideas.
What Type of Marketing Do We Require:
- We don't know what type of marketing works best today.
- We don't know what type of marketing brings our best clients.
- We want to know how to effectively spend our marketing dollars.
- We want to know what we can do for free.
Where Shall We Host This:
- During our General Meeting
- At a Conference as part of the education program for our membership.
- They host it at a specific location and invite us in.
When Do We Want The Seminar To Happen:
- Prior to setting our marketing budget for the next year.
- During our regular meeting with an hour of presentation.
- A half day seminar with take home materials
- A full day seminar with luncheon and several speakers for under $200.
We Trust ....These components will help you determine your needs.
When Modern Marketing, Business Leads, Social Media & Search Engine Optimization
Are Important To Your Business...